The Metabo HPT Variable Speed Jigsaw with Blower model number CJ90VST is a variable speed jig saw, that has a built-in dust blower. This jig saw weighs only 4.9lbs and is built for easy maneuvering, while still being able to cut different types of wood and metals. With the Lock-on variable speed trigger cutting wood, mild steel, aluminum, copper, synthetic resin materials, and thin construction materials. The Metabo has a soft absorbing grip and an aluminum nickel-plated base plate making this saw extreme comfort with solid support. The tool-less blade changing system allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- 4-Mode orbital action to increase cutting efficiency through various materials
- Tool-less blade changing system allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Powerful dust blower keeps debris away from the cutting path
- Soft, vibration absorbing grip provides greater comfort and a secure hold
- Lightweight at only 4.9 lbs for easy maneuvering and less fatigue
- Cast aluminum nickel plated base plate offers solid support and resists scratching the work surface
- Lock-on variable speed trigger keeps the speed set during continuous operation
- Accepts "t" shank blades only
- Amps: 5.5
- No-Load Speed: 850-3,000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 3/4in.
- Blade Clamp & Change: Tool-less
- Cut Capacity: Wood: 3-1/2in. / Steel: 5/16in.
- Variable Speed Control: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Weight: 4.9lbs
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it